St. Louis, MO Drug Testing Services
When it comes to *drug testing in St. Louis, MO we want Employee Screening Services to be your first and only choice. We are the premier choice when it comes to drug and alcohol testing including onsite collection and testing services.
Depending on the testing required, our testing kits can test from one drug to multiple drugs at once. There are a variety of reasons why a company requests drug testing:
- Pre-Employment - Testing is considered a critical part of the hiring process. This often means you need results quickly. We can provide you with superior services with fast and accurate results.
- Random - Today’s business sector has to be on top of their game in order to stay ahead of the competition. Random drug screening ensures that your employees are providing a drug-free workplace and adhering to company policies.
- Post-Accident - When the unthinkable happens and one of your employees gets into an accident in a company vehicle, you need to know if the employee was under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Having an impaired employee getting behind the wheel of your fleet can open the door to a lawsuit as well as harm others.
- Other - Employee Screening Services provides other valuable testing services such as paternity and DNA testing.
We handle DOT and non-DOT testing services. *Drug testing in St. Louis, MO and the surrounding areas is an important part of today’s business world. Employee Screening Services has earned a rock solid reputation for providing superior testing services with integrity and confidentiality.
Whether you’re looking for **drug testing in Kansas City, MO or another city, we have what you need. We even participate in several school testing programs. Sadly many of today’s juveniles are utilizing drugs for recreational purposes. Many schools in collaboration with local government systems utilize random drug testing as part of a program to help rid schools of their drug problems.
Employee Screening Services is the only choice you need to make when it comes to your testing needs. We’re here to assist you and answer any questions that you may have. Drug testing is serious business: Employee Screening Services is serious about drug testing.
Mobile On-Site Collections
Since 1991, Employee Screening Services has become the Midwest's leading full-service mobile drug and alcohol testing provider. ESS delivers the most logical and logistical services, coupled with the most convenient, comprehensive and client-focused compliance programs available. Your company receives significant time and money savings from our on-site programs, including collections, testing, education, training and much more.
DOT Consortium and Random Program Administration
From random selections to collection scheduling to record keeping and mandatory reports, we are able to administer individual and multi-participant consortiums. Also, ESS provides on-site collections and assists with nationwide collections as needed.
This includes DOT programs falling under FMCSA or PHMSA, as well as (DFWP) Drug Free Work Place Programs. We consult with each client to help ensure policy and practice are the same. We also offer referral services to attorneys specializing in both state and federal drug and alcohol regulations. We strongly recommend no policy be adopted or amended without proper legal counsel.
Student Testing Programs
A 2002 Supreme Court ruling greatly expanded the categories of students who can participate in a mandatory random student drug testing program. We can assist your school with the development and implementation of a customized program. We work with more than 220 school districts, administering bus driver testing and compliance programs.
- Policy Consultation
- Employee Training
- Supervisor Recognition Training
- Background Checks
- On-Site / Mobile Collections
- Program Administration
- Variety of Testing Methods
Training and education are necessary, and in most cases, required by regulation for DOT and Drug Free Workplace Programs. It is important for employees to understand the benefits and procedures of the program, as well as their rights and responsibilities. Employee training provides a real understanding of your company’s drug and alcohol policy, from the effects of drug and alcohol, and the consequences of violating the company policy, to subsequent treatment options.
DOT Services and Compliance
- Certified Mobile On-Site Collectors
- 49 CFR, Part 382 Compliance Programs
- Extensive Clinic and Doctor Network to Provide DOT Physicals
- Driver and Supervisor Education
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Department of Health and Human Services, (DHHS) Certified Laboratory
- Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Substance Abuse Professionals (SAP)
- 24/7 Post Accident Availability
- Policy Consultation
- On-Site Drug & Alcohol Collections
Supervisor Training allows managers and supervisors to maintain safety and efficiency on the job. Our training class meets Federal DOT requirements, and is suited for any business desiring to train key personnel in reasonable suspicion testing. Our Supervisor Training Class deals with the recognition, confrontation and documentation involved if an employee demonstrates characteristics of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol while at work.
REG. 382.603: “Each employer shall ensure that all persons designated to supervise drivers receive at least 60 minutes of training on alcohol misuse and receive at least an additional 60 minutes of training on controlled substance use. The training will be used by the supervisors to determine whether reasonable suspicion exists.”
ESS provides consulting, training and educational services throughout the Midwest. Our training programs guide employers and employees through the essentials of operating an effective and compliance-driven DOT and Drug Free Workplace Program. We provide:
- CDL Driver Training (CFR 382.601)
- Supervisor Recognition Training (CFR 382.603)
- Pipeline Employee Training (CFR 199)
- Collector Training (CFR Part 40)
- Certified Alcohol Breath Testing
- Hair, Saliva and Urine Testing
- Employment Physicals
- Random Testing Programs
- DNA Paternity Testing
- 24 - Hour Post Accident Testing
- Background Checks / MVR's
- Expert Witness Testimony
- EAP / SAP Programs
- Statewide Testing Provider for CISAP
- Third Party Administrator (TPA)
- Consortium Management
- Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Drug Free Workplace Supervisor Trainer
- Drug Free Workplace Employee Education
- Client DOT Audit Support Consultation
Background Check Services
ESS currently offers the most competitive pricing for comprehensive background check services in the region. A drug-free workplace program, combined with background check services, provides an excellent return on a small investment!
- Reduce company turnover
- Protect co-workers and customers alike
- Commit to employees and customers by providing a safe workplace
- Decrease exposure to internal theft and/or fraud
- Reduce liability - negligent hiring or retention greatly increases exposure to large lawsuits
- Eliminate uncertainty in the hiring process by allowing decisions on factual information
ESS provides several levels of background checks to our clients through a 3rd Party Administrator (PointHR), but generally recommends the following package:
- County, State and Federal criminal searches
- Sex offender searches
- Civil search for any judgments, liens or bankruptcies and ex-partes
- Missouri driving record search for any DUI's, DWI's or suspended/revoked licenses
All searches typically take 24-48 hours per applicant and go back 7 years.
DNA testing helps determine relationships for:
- Immigration Petitions
- Sibling Relationships
- Twins (Identical vs. Fraternal)
ESS contracts only with accredited DNA testing providers that utilize state of the art facilities, cutting edge equipment and highly experienced professionals. Whether attorney/court ordered, or just for peace of mind, our clients have confidence that our services are offered at the highest level of quality and professionalism.
- Affordable, Confidential & Accurate
- Accredited & Guaranteed Results
- DNA information you can trust!
Post-Accident & 24/7 Availability
Employee Screening Services is available 24/7 for testing services. With our staff of mobile technicians available 24/7 for testing throughout Missouri, Eastern Kansas and Northern Arkansas, we are equipped to handle all of your testing needs at any time. To request after-hours service, please call 1-888-379-7697.
Understanding the correct procedures necessary for post-accident testing can be very difficult. Under DOT regulations, post-accident testing may not be required in all situations, but a company can still elect to test following an accident under its Drug Free Workplace Program. Some states also offer workers's compensation incentives to companies that perform post-accident testing or maintain a Drug Free Workplace. Are your company policies or procedures equipped to correctly handle a post-accident situation? Is your drug and alcohol testing provider available 24/7 to respond to your after-hours testing needs?