4 Benefits of Onsite Workplace Testing
Drug testing is essential to ensuring a drug-free workplace. While you know how important it is to keep your operations drug-free, drug abuse is a real problem that can wreak havoc quickly. A drug-testing policy is a great way to deter employees from using illicit drugs on the job.
Drug testing is a critical part of keeping your workplace productive and safe, but you want to make sure your employees can maximize their time at work. How can you get excellent drug testing without spending your employee’s time away from work and risking an accident during the commute to the facility? Onsite drug testing is an ideal solution that can bring the best of a drug-testing facility to your workplace.
What is Onsite Workplace Drug Testing?
Onsite workplace drug testing is when a reputable drug testing company, like Tomo Drug Testing, facilitates employee sample collection at your place of business. Supplies and technicians are sent to your place of employment and can perform tests tailored to your organization’s needs.
What are the Benefits of Onsite Drug Testing?
While many employees may create arguments against drug testing in the workplace, the proof is in the results. Drug-free workplace programs are successful in lowering the rates of positive drug tests. Other benefits of drug-free workplace programs include:
- Improvements in morale and productivity.
- Decreased work costs, absenteeism, accidents, downtime, employee turnover and theft.
- Better health for employees and their family members.
Onsite drug testing takes these benefits even further. Whenever you elect to have technicians and supplies at your place of business, you choose the most efficient and effective way to enforce a drug-free workplace.
The most significant benefits of drug testing in the workplace are:
- Saving your employees’ time– Keeping your workplace drug-free is a priority. However, the time it takes to transport an employee from the office or site to the testing facility can take them out of their workflow. This can result in lost productivity.
- Reduces the likelihood of cheating– You can be diligent in hiring trustworthy and dependable employees, even the most responsible workers can make desperate attempts to cheat the system to get a passing test. When you have onsite drug testing, it minimizes the ability to cheat. Employees can’t make detours on their way to the testing facility.
- Randomized testing– We select several employees anonymously for drug testing with a computer-generated algorithm. Randomized testing onsite is a smart way to deter employees from being under the influence of drugs while at work.
- The flexibility of testing– Onsite testing allows for flexible testing times at a wide variety of locations. We’ll do our best to meet you where you are to fulfill your goal of becoming a drug-free workplace. While testing facilities may limit their hours of operation, we can perform onsite 24/7.
If you need assistance with your company’s onsite drug testing, contact Tomo Drug Testing for help. Based in Springfield (MO), St. Louis (MO), Kansas City (MO), Indianapolis (IN), Tulsa (OK), and Las Vegas (NV), we offer customized solutions to make drug testing simple, and our nationwide network of clinics and providers allows Tomo Drug Testing to be available anytime, anywhere. For a free needs analysis, give us a call today at 1-888-379-7697 or contact us online. We would be happy to help!