Vice President of Human Resources and Administration
While finishing my degree at AIB University, I started as a cashier for Target and fell in love with retail and developing others. From there I worked my way up the corporate ladder becoming an Executive Team Leader of Human Resources for six years. My husband and I made the decision to move from Iowa to Missouri, which was an ideal time to have a career change and is when I started at Tomo! At Tomo, I am responsible for staff development and the company culture, ensuring it is a great place to work!
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with emphasis in Human Relations of Employees, American Institute of Business (AIB)
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Springfield Area Human Resource Association (SAHRA), Program Chair on Board of Directors
- Kickapoo Internship Program Volunteer
- Missouri State University HR Mentor Program
- Relay for Life in Iowa and National Night Out
What is your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of my job is working with an amazing group of people that have a shared passion…. serving others!
What are your personal passions?
I enjoy spending time with my husband, daughter, and English Bulldog. I also enjoy spending time at the lake with my family, and machine or hand sewing, especially in the cold months.
Share a fun fact about yourself.
I was born and raised in Iowa, and have been an Iowa State Cyclone fan since birth…GO STATE!