I joined Tomo Drug Testing in 2020 after over 10 years of managerial and sales experience with Clinical Pathology Laboratories and Regional Medical Laboratory. I have always found value in helping others find and utilize unexpected solutions for challenges in their workplace. At Tomo, I am able to leverage my laboratory experience to cultivate strong, tailored testing solutions that meet their organizations drug and alcohol testing challenges.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Missouri State University
- Rosa Parks Elementary School volunteer classroom assistant
- Meals on Wheels volunteer
- Neighborhood Book Club founder and member
- Kensington Ridge Subdivision Board Member
What is your favorite part of your job?
My favorite part of my job is helping my clients find solutions for challenges in their workplace to make their job easier.
What are your personal passions?
First and foremost, my family. Beyond that, I love to read, volunteer, workout, and go to the lake.
Share a fun fact about yourself.
I planted a garden this year for the first time and am now enjoying the most expensive tomatoes that I’ve ever eaten!