We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on our clients, employees and the communities we serve. As your drug and alcohol testing provider, we understand the critical role we play in keeping communities and businesses running safely. At this time, a number of DOT-regulated and social service clients have been deemed essential, which is why Tomo has remained open. As we navigate these unprecedented times, there are a few temporary changes I want to make you aware of:
- Until further notice we are suspending all non-DOT breath alcohol tests, except for post-accident and reasonable suspicion testing.
- The Department of Transportation issued guidance that provides clarity to DOT-regulated employers, employees and service agents on conducting DOT drug-and-alcohol testing during the COVID-19 pandemic. The full document can be found here.
- Tomo will delay pulling all second quarter random lists for DOT and workplace clients until early May. If you would like your random list pulled earlier, please email email@example.com. We do not anticipate your compliance will be affected by this delay.
- For DOT and workplace clients unable to complete first quarter random testing, we will automatically make up for that shortfall in testing later in the year.
- Our Missouri and Tulsa, Oklahoma offices will remain“donor only” facilities, with adjusted hours of 9am-3pm, Monday-Friday. The Bartlesville, Oklahoma office will remain closed until further notice. The W. Indianapolis office hours are 11am-7pm, Monday-Friday.
- We ask our clients to continue to partner with us to help fight the spread of Covid-19 by refraining from sending anyone to our testing locations if they are showing signs of illness.
- At this time, some of our staff have voluntarily withdrawn from work until the pandemic subsides. We will do our very best to provide testing services to our clients when and where you need us. However, in some cases, certain testing requests may not be met, postponed or require additional fees, based on staff availability. We appreciate your understanding as we try to connect available staff with client requests.
Tomo will continue to monitor this event and make changes, as needed, to ensure the safety and health of our clients and staff. Thank you for being a valued client, and we look forward to continuing to fulfill your drug and alcohol testing needs.