In working together the past few weeks we have assisted in flattening the curve in the spread of COVID-19. We implemented additional safety measures during these weeks we are going to continue for the foreseeable future:
- Offices as “donor only” facilities: All guests with a donor are asked to wait outside and not congregate in the office waiting room. An exception is made for minor children. However, we would ask that donors do not bring children to the testing offices, when feasible.
- We sanitize the testing location upon arriving, at the end of the testing session and every hour. This includes wiping down restrooms, pens, door handles, laptops, and work spaces.
- Staff wear masks for both their and the donor’s protection during testing.
- We follow current hand hygiene and glove policy: staff will wash their hands according to recommended hand-washing guidelines, and change gloves following each collection.
- We follow current testing procedures: all donors are required to wash their hands before and after providing a specimen.
- Donors are encouraged to wash their hands for the full 20 seconds, per CDC guidelines.
- We have removed all reading material from our waiting area.
- We do ask that our clients continue to partner with us to help combat the spread of coronavirus by refraining from sending donors to our testing locations if they are showing signs of illness.
We are also elated to share our updated office hours:
- Tomo Office Hours (unless otherwise noted):
- 9 am – 3 pm, Monday – Friday
- Tulsa, OK Office:
- 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
- Indianapolis, IN Office:
- 11 am – 7 pm, Monday – Friday
- Lebanon, MO Office:
- 9 am – 3 pm, Tuesday and Thursday only
Tomo will continue to monitor this event and make changes, as needed, to ensure the safety and health of our clients and staff. Thank you for being a valued client and we look forward to continuing to fulfill your drug and alcohol testing needs.