In recent months Tomo, like many businesses, has had to adapt our collection and testing practices to comply with efforts to flatten the Coronavirus curve. As quarantine measures begin to ease, we are pleased to announce we are again able to provide respirator fitting in our Tulsa office with slight modifications. We will not be able to provide pulmonary function testing (PFT) until The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and or the Department of Labor lifts all restrictions. Normally your employees are required to renew both their respirator fit and PFT annually.
We have implemented additional safety measures to ALL TOMO OFFICES during these recent months we are going to continue for the foreseeable future:
- Offices are “donor only” facilities: All guests with a donor are asked to wait outside and not congregate in the office waiting room. An exception is made for minor children. However, we would ask that donors do not bring children to the testing offices, when feasible.
- We sanitize the testing location upon arriving, at the end of the testing session and every hour. This includes wiping down restrooms, pens, door handles, laptops, and work spaces.
- Collectors wear masks at all times during testing.
- Staff will wash their hands according to the recommended hand-washing guidelines, and change gloves following each collection.
- All donors are required to wash their hands before and after providing a specimen.
- Donors are encouraged to wash their hands for the full 20 seconds, per CDC guidelines.
- We have removed all reading material from our waiting area.
- We do ask that our clients continue to partner with us to help combat the spread of coronavirus by refraining from sending donors to our testing locations if they are showing signs of illness.
We are also pleased to share our updated office hours:
- Tomo Office Hours (unless otherwise noted):
- 9 am – 3 pm, Monday – Friday
- Tulsa, OK Office:
- 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
- Indianapolis, IN Office:
- 11 am – 7 pm, Monday – Friday
- Lebanon, MO Office:
- 9 am – 3 pm, Tuesday and Thursday only
- Springfield, MO Stewart Ave. Office (effective June 22):
- 7:30 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday
Tomo will continue to monitor this event and make changes, as needed, to ensure the safety and health of our clients and staff. Thank you for being a valued client and we look forward to continuing to fulfill your drug and alcohol testing needs.