Tomo is continuing to monitor the rapidly changing COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact on public health and safety. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our donors, and employees.
Tomo is committed to following any recommendations or mandates put forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) or local/county officials to do our part to limit the spread of the virus.
At this time Tomo will continue to offer testing services both in our offices and onsite at client locations.
As we continue to provide drug and alcohol testing services to our clients it is important we take additional steps to protect the health and safety of our donors and staff.
Beginning Monday, March 16 the following additional precautionary measures will be taken:
- Tomo offices will become “donor only.” All guests with a donor will be asked to wait outside and not congregate in the office waiting room. An exception will be made for minor children. However, we would ask that donors do not bring children to the testing offices, when feasible.
- Tomo staff have been instructed to sanitize the testing location upon arriving, at the end of the testing session and every hour. This includes wiping down restrooms, pens, door handles, laptops and work spaces. (we appreciate your patience as we do our best to take these steps and precautions during busy testing sessions.)
- Follow current hand hygiene and glove policy. Staff will wash their hands according to recommended hand-washing guidelines, and change gloves following each collection.
- Follow current testing procedures, all donors will be required to wash their hands before and after providing a specimen. Donors will be encouraged to wash their hands for the full 20 seconds, per CDC guidelines.
- Tomo staff have been instructed to stay home if they are ill.
We do ask that our clients partner with us to help fight the spread of coronavirus by refraining from sending donors to our testing locations if they are showing signs of illness.
Tomo will continue to monitor this event and make changes, as needed, to ensure the safety and health of our clients and staff. Thank you for being a valued client and we look forward to continuing to fulfill your drug and alcohol testing needs.