Michigan City, IN
Salary: $10.50 /year
The ideal Self-Scheduling Onsite Drug Testing Technician is a self-motivated, detail-oriented person. They have a passion for service with a friendly and professional personality to help create raving fans. This person is very adaptable and can follow specific directions while working under minimal supervision. This person also enjoys being in a fast-pace environment and working with different personalities.
Benefits are available for all full-time employees; including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), other supplemental insurance packages, holidays & vacation time. Part-time benefits include: 401(k), vacation time, & holidays.
A valid driver’s license, outstanding driving record, background check and negative drug screen are all required. Applicant must be the age of 21 or older for automobile insurance requirements. Previous experience in case management, clinic settings, or drug testing is preferred but not required.
Why Work for Tomo Drug Testing?:
Tomo Drug Testing is a growing company bringing new expectations of quality and professionalism to the drug testing industry. Your opinion matters at Tomo. We encourage and expect all employees at all levels to contribute to solving problems. We have a clear vision and are extremely focused on setting goals and continuously improving in ways that help us achieve our vision and goals. We are committed to serving our clients while making a difference in the people and communities around us.
Tomo cares about engaged employees. We have a monthly bonus program that rewards our employees for doing great work. We put great people in jobs that fit their strengths. We know engaged employees will make great contributions and will enjoy being surrounded by other people who are just as engaged and willing to contribute to our winning team.
Tomo Core Values:
- Do the right thing. Always
- GIVE and BE more than expected
- Passion for service
- Humbly confident
- Professional adaptability
- Desire to be on, and contribute to a winning team
- Requires sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Requires typing and viewing computer screens for long periods of time
- Requires contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, by electronic mail, or any other form of communication)
- Requires regular bending
- Requires driving under any weather condition
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, exposure to fumes and chemicals such as ink, toner, and cleaning supplies
- Must be able to see and differentiate between the colors of red, green, yellow, orange, blue, black, and brown