- Will allow the attendee to identify suggested steps for updating substance misuse policy and addressing safety issues related to medical marijuana and other medications
- Identify recent trends in medical marijuana, CBD oil, and their impact on safety in the workplace
- Provides understand options in drug testing methodology
- Clarifies an employer’s responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
- Defines training requirements for employers and supervisors
- Recognizes the potential safety impact and benefits of a drug-free workplace
Attendees will receive the webinar link 7 days prior to the event. They will then receive reminder emails with the webinar link 1 day and 1 hour before broadcast.
Cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations must be received no later than 48 hours before the schedule date/start time. We will also accept substitutions within 24 hours.
We are unable to provide refunds for the following:
- Attendee technology problems - It is the responsibility of the webinar attendee to test their computer setup prior to the start of the webinar. If a technical failure at your home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, you are not eligible for a refund. *If the technical problem is due to our error, a refund will be issued (this does not include temporary disconnection or delayed embedded video technology issues).
- Attendee email issues - Refunds will not be issued in cases where an attendee did not receive the webinar login instruction email due to issues like restricted emails, bounced emails, or any other system issues. It is the attendee's responsibility to contact us if they do not receive the required login information at least 24 hours prior to the start time of the webinar.
- No shows - Attendees who do not participate in the live webinar will not be entitled to a refund.
Tomo Drug Testing is making this webinar available on the condition that the client or paying user will only use the materials individually. This means that the materials will not be copied, sent, emailed, distributed, shared or further reproduced in any way. ‘Individual use’ excludes use by others, including those within your organization.
Check back soon.