We currently offer on-demand training sessions for the following:
CDL Drug and Alcohol Training
This training will provide:
An overview of the federal drug and alcohol testing regulations that apply to CDL drivers. Regulations indicate it is mandatory that all employers of CDL drivers provide those drivers with the required content described in 49 CFR, Part 382.601(b). This content must include:
- Categories of drivers subject to testing
- When those drivers are subject to testing
- Prohibited conduct
- Consequences of a violation
- Procedures for conducting drug and alcohol tests
- What is a refusal to test
- Information on the effects of alcohol and controlled substances
To purchase online training, please call (888) 379-7697 and request the on-demand CDL drug and alcohol training.
DOT Compliance and Drug-Free Workplace Supervisor and Employee Training
- Is suited for any business that falls under DOT compliance, or has (or would like to have) a Drug-Free Workplace Program and would like key personnel trained to recognize drug and alcohol misuse/abuse in the workplace.
- Provides training on the recognition, confrontation and documentation involved if an employee demonstrates characteristics of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol while at work.
- Meets the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requirements of 49 CFR, Part 382.603, as well as most other DOT administrations.
View our Online Demo of the training your supervisors or employees will receive.
To purchase online training, please call (888) 379-7697 and request the on-demand DOT compliance training.
Sign in to Online Training to begin your Drug-Free Workplace Supervisor and Employee training course.
To request a private virtual training or education session, click here.