- Is suited for any business that has (or would like to have) a Drug Free Workplace Program and would like key personnel trained to recognize drug and alcohol misuse/abuse in the workplace.
- Provides training on the recognition, confrontation and documentation involved if an employee demonstrates characteristics of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol while at work.
- Meets the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requirements of 49 CFR, Part 382.603, as well as most other DOT administrations.
Senior Sales and Account Manager
Assists businesses with the development and implementation of substance abuse testing programs, performs program reviews for compliance with state and federal drug testing regulations, and annually conducts over 100 educational and training seminars.
This training meets the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requirements of 49 CFR, Part 382.603, as well as most other DOT administrations as noted above.
Attendees will receive the webinar link 7 days prior to the event. They will then receive reminder emails with the webinar link 1 day and 1 hour before broadcast. Certificates will be emailed to the participant 1-5 business days after the event has concluded. Please provide an alternate email address if these need to go to your business or organization at firstname.lastname@example.org or when registering. Certificates will not be sent to absent attendees or attendees that do not meet the 60 minute attendance requirement.
Cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com. Cancellations must be received no later than 48 hours before the schedule date/start time. We will also accept substitutions within 24 hours.
We are unable to provide refunds for the following:
- Attendee technology problems - It is the responsibility of the webinar attendee to test their computer setup prior to the start of the webinar. If a technical failure at your home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, you are not eligible for a refund. *If the technical problem is due to our error, a refund will be issued (this does not include temporary disconnection or delayed embedded video technology issues).
- Attendee email issues - Refunds will not be issued in cases where an attendee did not receive the webinar login instruction email due to issues like restricted emails, bounced emails, or any other system issues. It is the attendee's responsibility to contact us if they do not receive the required login information at least 24 hours prior to the start time of the webinar.
- No shows - Attendees who do not participate in the live webinar will not be entitled to a refund.
Tomo Drug Testing is making this webinar available on the condition that the client or paying user will only use the materials individually. This means that the materials will not be copied, sent, emailed, distributed, shared or further reproduced in any way. ‘Individual use’ excludes use by others, including those within your organization.