The functioning of judicial testing programs relies on the integrity and accuracy of the drug testing process. Tomo Drug Testing offers more than 25 years of testing in a variety of venues and delivers a product our customers continually rave about. We also work closely with our clients to provide customized solutions to meet their individual needs.
What is it?
Our work in court-ordered testing is currently in two capacities. One, as a member of treatment court teams, we provide frequent and randomized testing to ensure program compliance. Tomo Drug Testing is proud to be part of this cost-effective method that reduces recidivism and diverts offenders away from prison sentences. Second, we are involved in cases where children are in state care subjecting the family to ongoing alcohol and drug testing. We are equally pleased to be part of creating drug-free environments that return children to safe environments with their family.
Also Known As…
What drugs does the screening test for?
Depending on the specific jurisdiction, the types of drugs that can be tested for can be customized. A specific number of drugs (panels) to test for is typically decided by program administrators. Courts and/or family agencies can customize their testing protocols to fit their needs.
Why choose Tomo for Judicial Testing?
- Certified Collectors and Trained Technicians
- Observed Collections
- Tomo offers same-sex observers to ensure we get valid specimens
- A cost effective and time efficient alternative to courts doing their own collections.
- Tomo ensures raving fans at every step of the process by treating all individuals with respect.
- Implementation of strict quality guidelines
- Management of random scheduling process
- Seamless communication with the court or family agency
- Accurate, reliable and confidential testing programs