At this time Tomo will continue to offer testing services both in our offices and onsite at client locations. Our Corporate Office is still open.
Tomo Drug Testing has been closely monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to keeping you updated. We have informed our employees and donors of additional precautionary safety measures to limit the spread of this virus for our top priority has and always will be the safety and well being of our staff, donors, and community.
Please remember that most people who get COVID-19 have very mild or no symptoms and most recover on their own. Those at higher risk are older adults and people with chronic medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and lung disease.
None of our offices have confirmed cases of COVID-19. However our concern is and always will be the safety, health, and well being of our staff, clients, and donors.
According to the CDC there is currently no vaccine for COVID-19. Better protect yourself with these tips:
- Wash your hands often:
- Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available.
- Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you feel sick:
- Stay home
- Wash hands often
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Practice good respiratory hygiene (cover you cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash)
Until otherwise noted, staff should continue to report to work as usual. If you feel sick, contact your supervisor and stay home.
Donors and Offices
Until otherwise noted, testing will continue as usual.
Beginning June 22, 2020 the Stewart Ave, Springfield, Missouri Tomo Drug Testing office will extend operating hours:
- Stewart Ave, Springfield, MO Tomo Drug Testing Offices: 7:30 am – 4 pm, Monday – Friday
Beginning April 27, 2020 the Tulsa, Oklahoma Tomo Drug Testing office will return to regular operating hours:
- Tulsa, OK Tomo Drug Testing Offices: 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
Beginning Monday, April 13, 2020 we have included the additional precautionary safety measure in office and onsite testing:
- Technicians wear masks for both their and the donor’s protection during testing procedures per CDC and local Health Department recommendations.
Beginning Monday March 23, 2020 ALL Tomo Drug Testing offices will have a temporary reduction in hours:
- Tomo Drug Testing Offices: 9 am – 3 pm, Monday – Friday unless otherwise noted
- Indianapolis, IN: 11 am – 7 pm, Monday – Friday
- Lebanon, MO: 9 am – 3 pm, Tuesday and Thursday Only
- Tulsa, OK: 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday *returned to regular hours effective April 27,2020
Beginning Monday, March 16,2020 the following additional precautionary measures will be taken:
- Tomo offices will become “donor only.” All guests with a donor will be asked to wait outside and not congregate in the office waiting room. An exception will be made for minor children. However, we would ask that donors do not bring children to the testing offices, when feasible.
- Tomo staff have been instructed to sanitize the testing location upon arriving, at the end of the testing session and every hour. This includes wiping down restrooms, pens, door handles, laptops and work spaces. (we appreciate your patience as we do our best to take these steps and precautions during busy testing sessions.)
- Follow current hand hygiene and glove policy. Staff will wash their hands according to recommended hand-washing guidelines, and change gloves following each collection.
- Follow current testing procedures, all donors will be required to wash their hands before and after providing a specimen. Donors will be encouraged to wash their hands for the full 20 seconds, per CDC guidelines.
- We have removed all reading material from our waiting rooms.