We currently offer live webinar sessions for the following:
- Is suited for any business that has (or would like to have) a Drug-Free Workplace Program and would like key personnel trained to recognize drug and alcohol misuse/abuse in the workplace.
- Provides training on the recognition, confrontation and documentation involved if an employee demonstrates characteristics of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol while at work.
- Meets the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requirements of 49 CFR, Part 382.603, as well as most other DOT administrations.
This webinar will provide:
An overview of the federal drug and alcohol testing regulations that apply to CDL drivers. Regulations indicate it is mandatory that all employers of CDL drivers provide those drivers with the required content described in 49 CFR, Part 382.601(b). This content must include:
- Categories of drivers subject to testing
- When those drivers are subject to testing
- Prohibited conduct
- Consequences of a violation
- Procedures for conducting drug and alcohol tests
- What is a refusal to test
- Information on the effects of alcohol and controlled substances
- Will allow the attendee to identify suggested steps for updating substance misuse policy and addressing safety issues related to medical marijuana and other medications
- Identify recent trends in medical marijuana, CBD oil, and their impact on safety in the workplace
- Provides understand options in drug testing methodology
- Clarifies an employer’s responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
- Defines training requirements for employers and supervisors
- Recognizes the potential safety impact and benefits of a drug-free workplace
Live Webinar Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to training@yourdrugtesting.
We are unable to provide refunds for the following:
- Attendee technology problems — It is the responsibility of the webinar attendee to test their computer setup prior to the start of the webinar. If a technical failure at your home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, you are not eligible for a refund. *If the technical problem is due to our error, a refund will be issued (this does not include temporary disconnection or delayed video technology issues).
- Attendee email issues — Refunds will not be issued in cases where an attendee did not receive the webinar login instruction email due to issues like restricted emails, bounced emails, or any other system issues. It is the attendee’s responsibility to contact us if they don’t receive the required login information at least 24 hours prior to the start time of the webinar.
- No shows — Attendees who do not participate in the live webinar will not be entitled to a refund.
Tomo Drug Testing is making this webinar available on the condition that the client or paying user will only use the materials individually. This means that the materials will not be copied, sent, emailed, distributed, shared or further reproduced in any way. ‘Individual use’ excludes use by others, including those within your organization.
To request a private virtual training or education session, click here.